HOW TO SET UP A BELAY
We are still in the vertical world of multi-pitch routes.
Belays play a crucial role in maintaining safety as they serve as the meeting point of the ropeway.
Typically, they consist of two or three anchor points that are connected to form a single point,
which must not collapse to avoid severe consequences.
We will work together to create complex (non-fixed) belays by combining protections such as pitons, friends, and nuts.
Our focus will be on examining the connection system, including fixed, mobile, and semi-mobile options,
along with when and where to use each system.
We will also test the tightness of our belays by throwing a 50kg tyre at factor two (the worst case scenario).
- Personal climbing equipment (will be checked by the Guide)
- Sportswear and suitable for the season
- Approach or trekking shoe
- Remember duvet for the mid-seasons
- Snacks and drinks (hot in mid-season - at least 1.5 lt/person in summer)
- Tutta l’ attrezzatura tecnica che vi manca
- Magnesite, rinvii, gri gri
- Guida Alpina UIAGM
- Assicurazione RC
You need to be in the right state of mind, so this course is geared towards
mountaineers who already climb multi-pitch classic or sports routes (of any grade, there is no minimum)
and want to learn rescue techniques that could be useful to them one day.
To raise awareness and pay proper attention to important topics such as belays.
We will test both belay set-ups and holds, dispelling myths and gaining clarity on which types of
connection are the most appropriate, a decision that needs to be as clear and quick as possible.
The reservation must be made in advance with telephone agreement
• By calling +393454547891 (also WHATSAPP)
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n° 7 lake Ledro.
once the availability has been verified with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account. C/C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269 Swift: CCRTIT2T76A
• the chosen activity, the name and surname of the group leader
• name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
• by sending the receipt of payment
Subsequently, the office will send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved places, day and time of the canyoning.
- 1 person 300€
- 2 person 170€
- 3 person 130€
- 4 person 100€
Personalized estimates for larger groups or CAI/SAT groups.
Even if you are alone you can sign up!