- Knots for tying and special knots
- The most recommended brakes for making safe and their variants
- The material for progression along the pitch
- Risk management during the approach, on the way and on return (zero risk does not exist)
- How to equip a stop from unconnected points (few clear notions)
- Organization of parking space and materials
- Retrieve the parked companion (s)
- How to leave for the new pitch
- The double rope
Via ferrata course for children
From 100 €
ALL DAY (SATURDAY OR SUNDAY)
For all ages
By reservation only
VIA FERRATA COURSE FOR CHILDREN
Many parents take their children on via ferratas, which is a great way to introduce them to an exceptional environment.
As everyone knows, "nature is the best teacher".
But when you set off on a via ferrata, should you adapt to their needs or expect them to climb like an adult?
What is the best way to make it fun for them?
What extra measures can you adopt to improve their and your own safety?
This one day mini-course will introduce you to some techniques for taking children on via ferratas in the safest and most enjoyable way possible, with expert advice directly from your Mountain Guide!
For example: Why use a rope with children on a via ferrata?
- Children can get distracted or tired more quickly than adults. There is a risk of them inadvertently unclipping the lanyards from the cable along the route.
- Via ferrata lanyards are designed for weights from 40 to 120 kg, while most children are under 40 kg.
We will instruct you in some basic techniques for protecting your children with a dynamic rope:
- On all via ferratas in general
- On vertical sections
- On horizontal sections (traverses)
- We explain what fall factors are
- Basic equipment, what to use and why
- Main knots
- Climbing techniques
- Interpreting route descriptions
- Assessing the lines of ascent and descent.
- Meeting point at the bottom of the Colodri via ferrata in Località Prabi
- Course presentation
- Main knots and necessary equipment
- Basic rope manoeuvres with practice circuit
- Climbing the Colodri or Salagoni via ferratas with the children to put what we learned in the morning into operation.
1 person 300€
2 persons 170€
3 persons 130€
4 persons 100€
Custom quotes for larger groups numerous or CAI / SAT groups Even if you are alone you can subscribe!
- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1.5 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
- All technical equipment
- Via ferrata lanyards
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
- Be in good health and physical condition
- The round trip takes about 3 hours, the climbing section is suitable for beginners but you need to be reasonably fit for the approach and return hikes.
- Not suffer from vertigo or a fear of heights
- Be capable of walking over uneven ground
- The meeting point is at our base in Pieve di Ledro. (If you are staying along the route between our base and the start of the ferrata we will pick you up on the way).
- Quick check of all necessary equipment.
- Formal acceptance of the activity (the signature of a parent or guardian is required for minors)
- Transport for about 30 minutes to the via ferrata car park
- Gearing up with the equipment provided by the organization
- Technical briefing with your Guides on how to ascend correctly
This is a first step into the vertical world! It could lead on to the famous via ferratas of the Brenta Group, UNESCO World Heritage Site, or an outdoor rock climbing course on one of the many certified sport crags of the DOLOMITI GARDA OUTDOOR PARK.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: email@example.com
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account. C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269 Swift: CCRTIT2T76A
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time of the canyoning.