Trentinoclimb was founded in Valle di Ledro in 2008 by MIRKO CORN
Our mission has always been to help the many summer tourists who visit Trentino to discover the natural wonders in our area!
Right from the start a large group of individuals collaborated to bring a special synergy and dynamism to our outdoor centre. We arrange numerous different guided activities, which in the summer season are based mainly in Valle di Ledro and the northern end of Lago di Garda.
In 2013 we laid the foundations for our main operating base in Pieve di Ledro, thanks to a concession of free space by the PUB & BAR NIDO VERDE. We established a sport climbing wall and purchased quality technical equipment, like 8 mm ultraflex wetsuits for our canyoning excursions.
In the same period the team was joined full time by the Mountain Guide, Jacopo Pelizzari, giving the organization extra substance and energy.
WHERE WE ARE
Our base is in Pieve di Ledro, Via nuova 7 C/O Pub Nido Verde, just 20 minutes drive from Riva del Garda.
The meeting point for all our activities is here, where we have a large free car park.
Over the summer period we are open every day, so why not drop in and:
- Book one of our outdoor activities like canyoning. We are just 15 minutes from the start of the best canyons in Trentino, the famous PALVICO and the legendary RIO NERO!
- Try climbing on our artificial wall, which is ideal for children and teenagers.
- Hire an MTB or e-MTB for a ride around Lake Ledro.
- Get info and bookings for all our activities: canyoning, via ferratas, climbing courses, and organizing special events.
- Hire a via ferrata kit..
- Enjoy a relaxing aperitif at the Pub Nido Verde.
- Talk in person with the Alpine Guides who lead our excursions
We look forward to enjoying a day together that will certainly be out of the ordinary!