- At the crag: where to stop and where to avoid.
- Sport climbing equipment: gear care and correct use.
- Basic climbing moves: efficiency and exercises for bodily awareness, sport climbing techniques.
- Climbing with a toprope.
- Knots, fundamental components in the safety chain.
- How to belay a climbing partner, leading or on a toprope.
- Holding leader falls and the responsibility of belayers.
- Lead climbing: leading a pitch.
- Safety check list before starting a pitch.
- Threading a closed ring on a lower-off anchor.
Basic sport climbing course
From 180 €
3 HALF DAYS MIDWEEK OR 1 FULL WEEKEND - SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND SUNDAY
Minimum age 10 years
By reservation only
BASIC SPORT CLIMBING COURSE
Introductory sport climbing course on the crags of Val di Ledro, Arco, and Lago di Garda.
All too often on our courses we have to help people overcome fears resulting from bad first climbing experiences. This comes from relying on a climbing friend or improvised expert, who then runs out of patience and rushes you into a scary situation.
The first time is the most important!
Our courses teach sport climbing starting from zero, taking nothing for granted and ensuring an atmosphere in which everyone feels free to choose to go as far as they want.
The list of subjects covered below will vary slightly from course to course and according to the participants.
1 person 450€;
2 persons 300€;
3 persons 250€;
4 persons 200€;
5 + persons 180€
- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
- All technical equipment
- Tecnical gear (gri-gri, tuber, ecc..)
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
Desire to climb
Meeting point at our base in Pieve di Ledro or in the nearby café for a good cup of coffee (Wolfgang Güllich never started training without one or more coffees!)
Transfer to the most suitable sport crag depending on the weather (you can climb at some crags even when it is raining) and seasonal crowds (in Val di Ledro we have bolted some unknown crags where we can enjoy compete tranquillity).
The aims are to enable you to climb autonomously at sport crags, understand your personal limits, and avoid the unseen hazards of the apparently relaxed activity of sport climbing, by strictly applying safety check procedures
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: email@example.com
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account. C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269 Swift: CCRTIT2T76A
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time of the canyoning.