- Tying on and other specialized knots.
- Recommended belaying devices and variants.
- Equipment for leading a pitch.
- Limiting risks while approaching, on the route, and descending (zero risk does not exist).
- How to set up a belay using separate anchors (a few clear guidelines)
- Organizing the belay stance and equipment
- Belaying the second climber/climbers from a stance
- Setting off for the next pitch
Basic multipitch climbing course
From 200 €
3 HALF DAYS MIDWEEK OR 1 FULL WEEKEND - SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND SUNDAY
For all ages
By reservation only, min 3 participants
BASIC MULTIPITCH CLIMBING COURSE
Introductory course for climbing multipitch routes in Valle del Sarca
We have the amazing good fortune of living in one of the best rock climbing locations in the world! Around Arco, in Valle del Sarca, Val di Ledro, and along the west shore of Lago di Garda there are so many routes, long and short, sport and trad, that when you open a guidebook you are spoilt for choice!
In this course we hope to pass on our great enthusiasm for multipitch crag climbing, obviously starting from the basics.
The course is intended for those who already do some sport climbing but want to keep going after the first pitch for an adventure on the incredible walls of rock that soar up above the valley. We learn special techniques for multipitch climbing, how to set up a belay, abseil, and get ready for the legendary Dolomite big walls!
1 person 450€
2 persons 300€
3 persons 250€
4 persons 200€
Custom quotes for larger groups or CAI / SAT groups
- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1 litre per person)S
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
- All technical equipment
- Tecnical gear (gri-gri, tuber, ecc..)
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
Explore a new
The first day of the course will be held on a sport climbing crag. The second day starts at a sport crag and then we choose routes of 2 or 3 pitches.
- Spring and Autumn: Valle del Sarca, based in Arco
- Summer: Valle di Ledro or Valle di Daone
This course is designed to teach normal methods for climbing adequately protected multipitch routes, and how to assess in-situ protection.
Demonstrate the importance of communication, especially when belaying a second from a stance, and the safety-chain checklist.
Participants are not obliged to lead climb and the primary objective is to get used to climbing on a big rock face. Anyone who does not feel confident enough can climb as a second while learning to belay the lead climbers.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account
C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale
Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time