- At the crag: where to stop and where to avoid.
- Sport climbing equipment: gear care and correct use.
- Basic climbing moves: efficiency and exercises for bodily awareness, sport climbing techniques.
- Climbing with a toprope.
- Knots, fundamental components in the safety chain.
- How to belay a climbing partner, leading or on a toprope.
- Holding leader falls and the responsibility of belayers.
- Lead climbing: leading a pitch.
- Safety check list before starting a pitch.
- Threading a closed ring on a lower-off anchor.
PRIVATE GUIDE SERVICE
OUR PRIVATE GUIDING SERVICE ALLOWS YOU TO PRIVATELY AND EXCLUSIVELY EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES WE OFFER. AFTER AGREEING TIMES AND ACTIVITIES WITH OUR OFFICE YOUR GUIDE WILL PLAN ALL THE DETAILS OF THE EXCURSION SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY AN EXCITING, TROUBLE FREE.
ADVENTURE IN THE SPLENDID LANDSCAPE OF NORTHERN LAGO DI GARDA.
FOR SPORT CLIMBING AND MOUNTAINEERING, OUR GUIDES WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO ACCOMPANY YOU ON THE COUNTLESS MULTI-PITCH ROUTES IN VALLE DEL SARCA. THERE ARE CLIMBS OF ALL LENGTHS, FROM 3 UP TO 35 PITCHES!
THE MILD LOCAL CLIMATE ENABLES YEAR-ROUND ROCK CLIMBING ON SUPERB LIMESTONE. THERE ARE A HUGE VARIETY OF ROUTES FOR ALL STYLES AND ABILITIES ABOVE LAGO DI GARDA AND OVERLOOKING THE HISTORIC TOWN OF ARCO.
BEFORE SETTING OFF ON A CLIMB WE HOLD A SHORT BRIEFING TO HELP CHOOSE THE IDEAL ROUTE FOR YOU. OUR GUIDES ARE VERY EXPERIENCED AND CAN PROVIDE THE BEST RECOMMENDATIONS TO ENSURE AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY OUT.
DESCRIPTION: Climb with a mountain guide in complete safety, for all those who want to try out the sport, learn new skills, or refine their climbing technique.
- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
- All technical equipment
- Tecnical gear (gri-gri, tuber, ecc..)
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
Desire to climb
Meeting point at our base in Pieve di Ledro or in the nearby café for a good cup of coffee (Wolfgang Güllich never started training without one or more coffees!) Transfer to the most suitable sport crag depending on the weather (you can climb at some crags even when it is raining) and seasonal crowds (in Val di Ledro we have bolted some unknown crags where we can enjoy compete tranquillity).
The aims are to enable you to climb autonomously at sport crags, understand your personal limits, and avoid the unseen hazards of the apparently relaxed activity of sport climbing, by strictly applying safety check procedures
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: email@example.com
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account. C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269 Swift: CCRTIT2T76A
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time of the canyoning.