- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1.5 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (medium)
TECHNICAL DEMANDS (medium)
HEIGHT GAIN (66%)
LANDSCAPE (quite interesting)
FERRATA DELLE AQUILE - PAGANELLA
This enjoyable excursion starts with an ascent in the Cima Paganella cable car.
From here a panoramic footpath traverses the mountain group overlooking the Valle dell’Adige and Valle del Sarca, soon arriving at the start of the ferrata. It runs right across the east face of the Paganella with a drop of 1000 m below your feet, which makes the route particularly exciting.
At one point there is the option of choosing between a hanging spiral ladder suspended a couple of metres from the rock face, a Tibetan bridge running over a gap between two pinnacles, or a less exposed option that climbs the natural lines of the mountain face.
All this followed by well deserved refreshments at the Roda mountain hut and a return to the valley by cable car!
- All technical equipment
- Via ferrata lanyards
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
- Be in good health and physical condition
- The round trip takes about 4 hours of climbing the climbing section is suitable for beginners but you need to be reasonably fit for the approach and return hikes.
- The ferrata is very exposed at certain points with the possibilities to choiche an harder way or easier but your TRENTINOCLIMB Mountain Guide will certainly help you through any problems.
- Not suffer from vertigo or a fear of heights
- Be capable of walking over uneven ground
- The meeting point is at our base in Pieve di Ledro. (If you are staying along the route between our base and the start of the ferrata we will pick you up on the way).
- Quick check of all necessary equipment.
- Formal acceptance of the activity (the signature of a parent or guardian is required for minors)
- Transport for about 1h15 minutes to the via ferrata car park
- Gearing up with the equipment provided by the organization
- Technical briefing with your Guides on how to ascend correctly
This is a first step into the vertical world! It could lead on to the famous via ferratas of the Brenta Group, UNESCO World Heritage Site, or an outdoor rock climbing course on one of the many certified sport crags of the DOLOMITI GARDA OUTDOOR PARK.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account
C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale
Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time