- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
FERRATA DEI COLODRI
One of the easiest via ferratas in the Arco and Lago di Garda area, ideal for children as young as 7 years!
The route climbs up the east face of Monte Colodri following the easiest ground where nature has provided natural stairways and convenient ledges to follow. On the harder sections metal posts have been added to facilitate ascent.
The entire route is equipped with a continuous steel cable which helps you climb but above all is for attaching yourself with the ferrata safety kit provided by your Alpine Guide.
When you reach the summit the view over Valle del Sarca and Lago di Garda is exceptional.
This excursion is strongly recommended for team building courses and to celebrate special events thanks to the option of organizing post activity time in the nearby town of Arco!
Descent is down the opposite side towards the charming Laghel area, through antique olive groves to reach the old town centre of Arco for a well deserved stop at the famous hand-made ice cream shop.
- All technical equipment
- Via ferrata lanyards
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- All the material is washed and disinfected each time it is used
- Be in good health and physical condition
- Not suffer from vertigo or a fear of heights
- The meeting point is at our base in Pieve di Ledro. (If you are staying along the route between our base and the start of the ferrata we will pick you up on the way).
- Quick check of all necessary equipment.
- Formal acceptance of the activity (the signature of a parent or guardian is required for minors)
- Transport for about 25 minutes to the via ferrata car park
- Gearing up with the equipment provided by the organization
- Technical briefing with your Guides on how to ascend correctly
This is a first step into the vertical world! It could lead on to the famous via ferratas of the Brenta Group, UNESCO World Heritage Site, or an outdoor rock climbing course on one of the many certified sport crags of the DOLOMITI GARDA OUTDOOR PARK.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: email@example.com
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account. C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269 Swift: CCRTIT2T76A
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time of the canyoning.