- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1.5 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
CIMA CAPI + CIMA ROCCA
The first part of the route follows the Ferrata Cima Capi and then proceeds with a visit to military fortifications from the First World War, slightly increasing the overall physical demands, height difference, and time. Normally the Guide will assess the condition of the groups or single participants and together decide whether to proceed to Cima Rocca, or descend more rapidly along the Folletti footpath.
The Cima Rocca fortifications are very interesting with numerous perfectly conserved military positions. The main attraction is two extremely long tunnels of over 200 metres running through the mountain from side to side. Secondary passages branch off from the main tunnels, leading to windows looking straight out of the rock face, which once housed artillery guns that fired down on the enemy below. This option is offered to people who after reaching Cima Capi want to proceed and extend the normal descent down the Folletti footpath by about an extra 1 hour and 30 minutes.Total time 6 h
- All technical equipment
- Via ferrata lanyards
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
- Be in good health and physical condition
- Not suffer from vertigo or a fear of heights
- Be capable of walking over uneven ground
- The round trip including the military fortifications takes about 5 hours 50 minutes, the climbing section is suitable for beginners but you need to be reasonably fit for the approach and return hikes.
- The meeting point is at our base in Pieve di Ledro. (If you are staying along the route between our base and the start of the ferrata we will pick you up on the way).
- Quick check of all necessary equipment.
- Formal acceptance of the activity (the signature of a parent or guardian is required for minors)
- Transport for about 20 minutes to the via ferrata car park
- Gearing up with the equipment provided by the organization
- Technical briefing with your Guides on how to ascend correctly
This is a first step into the vertical world! It could lead on to the famous via ferratas of the Brenta Group, UNESCO World Heritage Site, or an outdoor rock climbing course on one of the many certified sport crags of the DOLOMITI GARDA OUTDOOR PARK.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: email@example.com
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account. C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269 Swift: CCRTIT2T76A
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time of the canyoning.