- Participants must be dressed in sportswear (always bring a pile or windproof jacket)
- Hiking boots or tough training shoes
- Rucksack with water (in summer at least 1 litre per person)
- Snacks and energy bars
- Change of vest/T-shirt.
The Via Ferrata Salligoni is suitable for a first ferrata experience. It is not technically the easiest in the area but it does not have a large height difference and is quite short, making it doable for most people. It winds through a cool, fairy-tale canyon with two Tibetan bridges and a few more challenging steep sections on the narrow canyon walls.
The exposure is generally very limited. There are a few parts that require some arm strength, but your TRENTINOCLIMB Alpine Guide will certainly help you through any problems along this amazing, Tolkienesque journey.
- All technical equipment
- Via ferrata lanyards
- Mountain Guide UIAGM
- Your Alpine Guide will explain how to correctly use the equipment and the techniques required to safely climb the route.
- Be in good health and physical condition
- Not suffer from vertigo or a fear of heights
- Be fit enough to climb some vertical track (not to long) moving constantly on a round trip of about 2 h 00 min
- Be capable of walking over uneven ground
- The meeting point is at our base in Pieve di Ledro. (If you are staying along the route between our base and the start of the ferrata we will pick you up on the way).
- Quick check of all necessary equipment.
- Formal acceptance of the activity (the signature of a parent or guardian is required for minors)
- Transport for about 35 minutes to the via ferrata car park
- Gearing up with the equipment provided by the organization
- Technical briefing with your Guides on how to ascend correctly
This is a first step into the vertical world! It could lead on to the famous via ferratas of the Brenta Group, UNESCO World Heritage Site, or an outdoor rock climbing course on one of the many certified sport crags of the DOLOMITI GARDA OUTDOOR PARK.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR
Reservations must be made in advance by telephone agreement
- by calling +393477847082 (also WHATSAPP)
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- directly in the office in PIEVE DI LEDRO via Nuova n ° 7 lago di Ledro.
having checked availability with the office, the amount must be paid to our bank account.
C / C Mirko Corn Cassa Rurale
Trento IT 38 S 08304 01810 000010081269
- The activity chosen, the name and surname of the group leader
- Name, surname, weight and height for each participant, necessary for the technical equipment
- By sending the receipt of payment
The office will then send you a notification with the booking confirmation: reserved seats, day and time of the canyoning.